The MC music program meant something to each and every participant. Some of these participants wanted to enter the music business ... others were "drafted" ... others joined to meet girls/boys ... others wanted to learn an instrument ... others joined because it was fun, or something to do after school. Whatever the reason, MC's musical programs provided some interesting experiences -- and stories -- for all involved. Specifically --
- How did each (featured) student musician first become interested in music, and more specifically, in MC's music program(s)?
- Why did these students get involved in MC's music program(s)?
- What instruments(s) did/do these musicians play? (Or in the case of Glee Club members, what vocal parts did/do they sing?)
- What years were these musical alumni involved in MC's music programs(s) ... and the year they graduated.
- Why MC music programs(s) were important to them.
- What musical ensembles (i.e. Orchestra, Dance Band, Glee Club, etc.) did they belong to?
- Are they still playing/singing. If so, where ... when ... what?
- Do these featured music alumni have any favorite memories, concerts, situations, teachers, and/or fellow student-musicians?
- Did these players have any personal musical challenges?
- What have these musical alumni been doing since MC? (i.e. college, career, family, etc.)
- Personal photos: While at MC ... throughout the years ... and now.
- Contact information (i.e. how they can be reached).
We'll need the following to happen to make this happen:
1. We need to identify all musical alumni by name (and Maiden Name in the case of female members) and graduation date.
2. We need to identify the years they were involved in MC musical program(s).
3. We need to determine what musical ensembles they were involved in, and what years for each.
4. We'll need to contact them, to solicit any autobiographical personal stories.
5. We need to get photos of themselves, of fellow music alumni, of teachers, and events.