|Sister Mary Corde Somma||Girls' Music Chairman, Orchestra, Dance Band & Wind Ensemble Moderator|
|Brother Basil Robert
(a.k.a. Robert Daszkiewicz)
|Boys' Orchestra Moderator|
|Jerome Allen||Boys' Music Chairman, Glee Club Director, Dance Band Moderator|
|Ronald Vanchieri||Orchestra, Dance Band & Wind Ensemble Moderator|
|Nicholas Lamitola||Dance Band Conductor, Wind Ensemble Conductor, Oliver Conductor, Brass Instructor|
|Enrico DiCecco||Orchestra Conductor, Sound Of Music Conductor, String Instructor|
|Vincent La Selva||Orchestra Conductor, Brass Instructor|
|Sister Mary Dolora||Girls' Glee Club Director|
|Sister Sheila Browne||Girls' Glee Club Director|
|Brother Benilde James||Boys' Glee Club Director|
|Paul Camarota||Woodwinds Instructor|
|Anasthasia Athos||Strings Instructor, 1962-1966|
|Joan Milkson||Strings Instructor, 1966-1968|
|Nicole DiCecco||Strings Instructor, 1968-??|
|Martin Goldbaum||Brass Instructor|
|Michael Mattia||Brass Instructor|
|Roger Lewis||Brass Instructor|
|Elaine Jones||Percussion Instructor|
This section lists the various MC conductors, moderators, musical directors, and instrumental instructors (the "teachers") who shaped MC's students throughout the ages ... and provide a biographical/autobiographical look at their lives. Specifically --
We'll need the following to happen to make this happen:
1. Identification of all teachers associated with MC's music programs.
2. We need to check (and correct) the teachers' names for any misspellings.
3. Identification of dates these teachers taught music at MC.
4. The teachers' professional titles, and/or what they taught at MC.
5. Where these teachers now, and how can they be contacted?
6. Autobiographical or biographical information on teacher.
7. Personal photos.